Christian thinkers need to get out the word about the truth, rationality, and pertinence of Christianity. You can help me do this in several ways.
1. Become a Facebook friend to keep up with my talks, essays, views, etc. Warning: you will get a heavy dose of Groothuis views on just about everything: politics, culture, jazz, philosophy, apologetics, dogs, etc.
2. Follow me on Twitter for the same reason: @DougGroothuis.
3. Check my blogs: The Constructive Curmudgeon and Christian Apologetics (dedicated to my book of the same title).
4. If you think Christian Apologetics helps further the mission of God, you can support the book in several ways.
a. Review it on Amazon, Barnes and Noble or your blog, Facebook, and so on. “Like” it on Amazon.
b. If you are an aspiring author, review it for an academic publication or magazine.
c. Purchase a copy for your pastor, local library, or church library.
d. Teach from it in an adult education class or make it the book for a book discussion. Yes, this will take some time.
e. Recommend the book to opinion-shapers in the church and the larger culture.
5. Let me know how I might help you engage in apologetics and evangelism. I can speak to campus groups, churches, and in other public forums on all manner of apologetics and moral topics. I am happy to meet one-on-one or in small groups with unbelievers who have questions about Christianity.
6. I have a number of audio and video messages on line in various places, such as YouTube. Take advantage of these and let your friends know about them.
May it be done for the glory of God and the advancement of his Kingdom,